blog template

November 3, 2017

Welcome Baby!

Hello everyone!  It is an exciting time at Sami Stamps!  Sami has welcomed a new member into her family!  There is no new release while Sami gets to know her sweet little addition, so we are all using baby themed images from the shop.  The challenge this month is to use a sentiment.


 I chose Looking at My Sweet for my project.  So precious!  I colored the image using Copic markers and cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo.  I wanted mother and child to be the center of attention, so I did a larger image with minimal embellishments. 

Since the theme this month is to add a sentiment, it is so super easy to play along!  Just be sure to use a Sami Stamps image to be eligible to win a prize. 

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Stampin' Up! Stacks of Wishes stamp set
Stampin' Up! Bitty Banners dies
Jolee's Boutique 3D stickers
Bead Landing rhinestone heart
Recollections Sophia collection doily
Lace from my stash



No comments: